Coronavirus (COVID-19) update

Last updated: 7th April 2020

Please be aware we can only accept new business online. With the exception of life insurance, customers can’t currently buy insurance over the phone.

Existing customers: We’re ready and able to help, but at times we can be busy. Please bear with us.

Use our virtual assistant if you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, check your insurance still meets your needs, you don't need to contact us in order to renew.

Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.

For frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.

We’re aware that Flybe has ceased trading and as a result many customers need assistance.

If you’re overseas, please monitor the advice of the Civil Aviation Authority at If you booked your flight directly with Flybe using a debit or credit card and cannot be reimbursed through any other source, contact your card provider as you may be protected under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. You may also be protected by your bank’s charge-back rules.

If you’re in the UK and have a flight booked, you should contact IPP directly who provide and administer our End Supplier Failure cover. Find out more here or call IPP on 0345 266 1872.

Please note: trips insured within the UK must be for a minimum of two nights staying in commercially-run accommodation.