Making a car claim
This is what you need to make a claim:
- Your policy number and personal details
- Information on what happened, where you are and if the car is driveable
- Details of any third parties or passengers involved
- Details of any people who witnessed the incident
- A crime reference number if the police are involved
Even if you don’t know all this information, you can still report a claim. Get in touch. We’re here to help!
24 hour accident recovery helpline
0800 269 0150800 269 015
0345 246 8471
Need to make a claim on your windscreen?
Our windscreen partner Autoglass will handle it - just make sure you have your registration number and car details ready. Autoglass. They'll guide you all the way.Go to Autoglass
For general claims, please give us a call during our opening hours:
Calls may be monitored and recorded.
Call charges will vary.