Making a car claim
This is what you need to make a claim:
- Your policy number and personal details
- Information on what happened, where you are and if the car is driveable
- Details of any third parties or passengers involved
- Details of any people who witnessed the incident
- A crime reference number if the police are involved
Even if you don’t know all this information, you can still report a claim. Get in touch. We’re here to help!
24 hour accident recovery helpline
0800 269 0150800 269 015
0345 246 8471
Need to make a claim on your windscreen?
Our windscreen partner Autoglass will handle it - just make sure you have your registration number and car details ready. Autoglass. They'll guide you all the way.Go to Autoglass
For general claims, please give us a call during our opening hours:
During the festive season:
We're open 8am - 4pm on Christmas Eve
and New Year's Eve.
We're closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
Otherwise it's business as usual, and our recovery helpline is still open 24 hours.
Calls may be monitored and recorded.
Call charges will vary.