Making a car claim
This is what you need to make a claim:
- Your policy number and personal details
- Information on what happened, where you are and if the car is driveable
- Details of any third parties or passengers involved
- Details of any people who witnessed the incident
- A crime reference number if the police are involved
Even if you don't know all this information you can still report the claim. Get in touch. We’re here to help!
24 hour accident recovery helpline
0800 269 0150800 269 015
0345 246 8471
Need to make a claim on your windscreen?
Our windscreen partner Autoglass will handle it - just make sure you have your registration number and car details ready.Visit Autoglass
For general claims, please give us a call during our opening hours:
Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm
Calls may be monitored and recorded.
Call charges will vary.