A loan of £10,000 over 36 months at a fixed representative 8.9% APR would cost £315.94 a month.
Total amount payable £11,373.71. Annual interest rate 8.9%.
CARMONEY LIMITED is a credit broker and any car loan arranged will be provided from one of the lenders on its panel. Neither CARMONEY LIMITED or any of the lenders are part of our group of companies.
- CarMoney car loans range from £1,000 to £200,000 for a term of 1 to 7 years
- No deposit option available
- No-obligation online quote that won't show on your credit report
- CarMoney has access to more than 350,000 vehicles, and offers a free car finder service that also checks dealer quality
How does it work?
1. Give details about the loan
How much would you like to borrow, and for how long? Do you have a particular car in mind?
2. Give details about you
CarMoney will need some personal information. Name, address, employment details… that kind of thing.
3. You're ready to roll
CarMoney will do some thinking and show you the best and cheapest lenders on their panel.
CarMoney have a no deposit option available.
The money is paid directly to the dealer before you collect the car.
The type of car is dependent on your lenders criteria, however CarMoney specialist Ninjas can talk you through the options. CarMoney offer everything from Imported, to specialist and high-end supercars.