Women's Car Insurance
Since Anne French became the first woman to acquire a driver’s licence in 1900, the debate has lingered; who are the better drivers, men or women?
While that argument will never be settled, here at Direct Line, we try to keep all our drivers’ car insurance premiums as low as possible – regardless of who may be better behind the wheel.
Although there are strict rules issued by the EU, which ban insurers from taking gender into consideration when calculating premiums, we have highlighted some handy benefits so you can make the most of our Direct Line Car Insurance.
Our comprehensive car insurance benefits include…
- Cover up to £250 if your handbag is stolen from your car (Cover under personal belongings section. Some exclusions apply to contents)
- A 24 hour accident recovery helpline
- Rewards for safe driving with a No Claim Discount - the safer you drive the bigger the reward
- If we can’t fix your damaged car in seven days, we’ll pay you £10 a day, until the job is done, up to £70
- If you already have home or pet insurance with Direct Line, you can get a 10% introductory discount off your car insurance (Discounts are subject to a minimum premium)
So whether you need to insure your car for the school run, an arduous daily commute or a charity road trip from Land’s End to John o’Groats, give a member of our team a call today on 0345 246 3761, and we’ll help find the right cover for you.