Third Party Fire and Theft
At Direct Line we provide a range of car insurance policies for you to choose from – including third party fire and theft.
What does third party fire and theft cover?
- If your car has been stolen or damaged by fire
- If other people claim against you for injury
- If anyone claims for damage caused to a third party vehicle or property
- In-car equipment
- Repairs guaranteed for five years when using an approved repairer
What else do you get?
- A discount on Direct Line Rescue
- Access to our 24-hour Accident Helpline
- A discount if you insure more than one car with us
What are the optional extras?
Motor Legal Protection: if you have an accident that's not your fault, we'll provide up to £100,000 of legal costs to help recover uninsured losses.
No Claim Discount Protection: available if you have a minimum of four years NCD with no more than one fault claim within the past three years between all drivers.
Breakdown cover: you’ll receive unlimited callouts if your car breaks down, and we’ll provide you with 24/7 assistance all year round.
Looking for a different level of cover?
If you don't think Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance offers the right level of cover for your needs, then perhaps consider our Comprehensive Car Insurance.