If you need to make a claim, you can be sure we will deal with it quickly and fairly. Wherever possible you must contact us before incurring any costs for which you may wish to claim. If you wish, we can arrange to pay the bills direct to your vet to make things easier for you, providing your vet agrees.
Call: 0845 246 8712
Lines open: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Your step-by-step guide
- Before you ring us, please have your policy number ready – you will find it at the top of your policy schedule.
- One of our friendly Claims Representatives will ask for details of your claim.
- We will inform you of the excess and how to continue with the claim. We may ask you for more information to support your claim.
- We will then send you a claim form, and explain what will happen next.
- All cover for ongoing claims is subject to the policy remaining in force.
- Please ensure that you read the relevant benefit section in the policy wording to understand what your policy provides cover for and what limits apply.
For further details about our claims process, please refer to our Frequently Asked Claims Questions.