You can make changes to our policies, like:
- Changing the term of your policy
- Increasing or decreasing your cover amount
- Changing between monthly and annual premiums
- Removing someone from a joint policy when cover is no longer required for them
- Splitting a joint life policy into two single life policies in the event of divorce, dissolution of a registered civil partnership, or taking out a mortgage in the name of one person on the policy.
Terms and conditions apply. For more information, please read the policy terms and conditions or get in touch with us.