(Offer extended to 25.06.13. Discount applied over first 12 months).
Terms and conditions
Vet fees can end up costing hundreds if not thousands of pounds. And when your pet is ill or injured there is no animal NHS to pick up the cost.
So let us help you protect your pocket as well as your pet.
And right now, we're giving you 12 months pet cover for the price of 10.
For pet insurance, take the direct line
- Cover for vet’s fees for up to £6,000 per condition.
- We can pay your vet direct.
- 15% multi pet discount in addition to any offers (Discounts applied consecutively).
- Cover for pets aged from 8 weeks up to 11 years.
- Already got another product with us?
You could get an extra 10% off your Pet Insurance with Direct Line Together (Terms and Conditions)
PLUS, choose between two free ‘thank you’ gifts
- Unlimited 2 for 1 cinema entry for a whole year at almost 200 participating cinemas across the UK
- Exclusive pet voucher pack - includes a discounted stay at a choice of UK pet-friendly hotels, free pet portrait session and up to 50% off a pet grooming session
Once you've opened your pet insurance policy, there will be a 45-day cooling off period. We’ll then contact you with details of how you to choose your free gift.
Choose from two levels of cover:
|Level of cover||Essential||Advanced|
|Vet fees per condition||Up to £4,000||Up to £6,000|
|Time limit on claims (All cover for ongoing claims is subject to the policy remaining in force)||Up to 12 months (from the first date of treatment)||No limit|
|15% multi pet discount (This benefit is available with any offer, discounts applied consecutively)||yes||yes|
|3 helplines (Legal advice, Pet bereavement counselling & Find a vet)||yes||yes|
Why not add one or more optional extras?
|1. Additional cover options|
|2. Overseas travel cover|
|3. Third party liability (dogs only)|
Get a handy overview of the levels of cover we offer before you buy.Find out more
Summary of cover
We offer two levels of pet cover. Find out exactly what's included in each policy.Summary of cover
Need to make a claim?
Where possible, call our claims team before taking your pet to the vet. Find out how to make a pet insurance claim.
Why pets need insurance
Poorly or injured pets can end up costing you hundreds if not thousands of pounds. Protect yourself from this unexpected cost.