All information on Direct Line press releases are correct at time of publication. You can find all of the latest offers on our product pages.
- 29/11/2013 Skiers warned: use your head, wear a helmet
- 01/11/2013 Direct Line Pet Insurance 'Pet Step' dance competition
- 09/10/2013 Almost two thirds of parents will encourage their children to purchase telematics-based car insurance
- 18/09/2013 The driving school of mum and dad
- 13/09/2013 Pet Picture Perfect: Direct Line research reveals dog owners prefer their pets to their partners when it comes to screen savers and profile pictures
- 11/09/2013 £55 million spent on sports injuries abroad
- 02/09/2013 Some drivers need a lesson in road safety as kids go back to school
- 27/08/2013 Are we nearly there yet? Direct Line investigates how parents keep their kids entertained on holidays
- 25/07/2013 Half of drivers ignore basic advice to prevent deadly tiredness at the wheel
- 19/07/2013 Take the Direct Line to a replacement car after a write-off
- 12/07/2013 Wrong change adds up to £1.3 billion car parking waste
- 19/06/2013 Direct Line Pet Insurance launches pet dance off website 'Pet Step'
- 25/04/2013 The invisible cyclist: one in five cyclists unseen by motorists
- 14/03/2013 One in ten film fans turns to illegal downloads